Fabulously Tasty Fruit Tarts

I know you are thinking... does it taste as good as it looks? I had my doubts, but oh my God! It's the most delicious cake I've ever had. A not-too-sweet explosion of fruity flavors dancing in the mouth. AHHHH! The "rose" is made from slices of apple dipped in cinnamon (maybe?). The tart is filled with mashed chestnut with caramel and wonder.
This tastefully decorated 2-floor fruit tart shop is called Berry Café near Shibuya in Aoyama but has other shops elsewhere in Tokyo. Each slice could be from 850 to 1000 yen or so, but I think it's worth it. It's sooooooo good! They have tea as well, but I didn't try it. You can also buy whole tarts that cost 3000 yen or more.
This is a slice of American mini kiwi (did you know there's such a thing?!) with mango. The cream is light but rich. Oh, just pure awesomeness!! Best birthday "cake" alternative ever. It tastes of the kind of expensive delight money can buy.
For more information, you can visit their website, Berry Café / Café Comme Ça [ ベリーカフェ・カフェコムサ ]. To get to the Aoyama shop, take Tokyo Metro Ginza Line [ 東京地下鉄銀座線 ] and get off at Omotesando [ 表参道 ] then go out Exit B3. Turn left and walk straight for a couple of minutes. It'll be on your left.

UPDATE November 20th, 2016 : This is now a quiche shop... actually even nicer! with both dessert & savory ones!